Tingalpa Model Aero Club (TMAC) is one of Australia’s largest radio-controlled aviation clubs, with over 200 members of varying ages and flying experience. Model aircraft flown by members include electric and gas powered: fixed wing (the most common), scale, gliders, pattern, turbines and helicopters.
As an Model Aeronautical Association of Australia affiliated club, we enjoy promoting the hobby and sport of R/C model aviation. Experienced pilots and instructors are on hand to help beginners and experienced pilots alike. If you are interested in learning more about this sport, contact us and arrange a visit to the field.
Our field is situated within the Minnippi Parkland, Tingalpa, 10 Km from the Brisbane CBD. The club’s flying facilities are open all year round, 7 days per week, 7am – 7pm (except Sunday, 8am – 7pm)
- We are back to normal flying hours, subject to the conditions below.
- All pilots must have a re-induction sticker on their TX (NO Sticker NO fly).
- If you have not received your safety induction please approach any of the TMAC executives for assistance. See Safety Briefing.
- The committee will randomly have an executive placed at the buffer zone to monitor flights. Please do not fly past the fence line on the eastern boundary.
- Covid protocols still apply at the field.
The next General Meeting will be held on Wednesday 5th October 2022 at the Carina Leagues Club, 1390 Creek Rd, Carina. The meeting will start at 7:30pm.